cowin gov in Having an Indian citizen and not taking a vaccine is like being alone in a million. If you haven’t taken the vaccine yet, do quick and register yourself. If you are vaccinated and want to download your vaccine certificate, then don’t worry; we have step-by-step instructions about downloading the vaccine certificate in this article cowin.gov.in covid-19 vaccine certificate.
Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
The COVID-19 pandemic is a threat to India and poses a global health risk. To fight back, the Pandemic Serum Institute Of India has developed vaccines for those countries considered at high risk of infection with this virus, including China, Indonesia, and Japan, which have populations exceeding 600 million people combined.
The recent emergence in these Asian nations presents new challenges and opportunities that need attention now more than ever before because they will soon become some of our most important trading partners if we can manage their spread effectively while also maintaining sufficient resources here domestically www cowin gov in.
Just after the second COVID-19 wave, when the vaccine was produced, many Indians were afraid of taking the vaccine, but everyone understood that taking the COVID-19 vaccine could save their lives through cowin certificate download by mobile number.
|Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Total Vaccinated||1,21,84,45,000+ (As on 27 November 2022)|
|Dose 1 Vaccinated||78,25,87,184 (As on 27 November 2021)|
|Dose 2 Vaccinated||43,50,18,835 (As on 27 November 2021)|
|Sites Conducting Vaccination||1,02,372 (Total)- 2,354 (Private) & 1,00,018 (Government)|
|Vaccine Name||Covidshield (Oxford-AstraZeneca)|
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate?
To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate, we have two ways to download it. Both two ways of downloading the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate are workable; you may choose any of these ways to download the vaccine certificate or cowin vaccination certificate download.
Two ways of downloading the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate are “Download COVID-19 Vaccine Through CoWIN Website” and “Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker”.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Through The CoWIN Website?
To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The CoWIN Website you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
Note: To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The CoWIN Website, you must have the mobile number registered at the time of registration.
- To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The Cowin Website, visit cowin.gov.in.
- After visiting the above link, you will see an option of Register / Sign In, which will be on the top-right corner of the web page; click on it.
- After clicking on the option mentioned above, you will be asked to fill in the registered mobile number, and tap on getting OTP.
- After tapping on those mentioned above, you will receive a 6 digit OTP. Fill that OTP and tap on Verify & Proceed.
- After tapping on the above-mentioned option, you will be redirected to the page where you will find an option of Certificate tap on it.
Note: After tapping on the certificate option your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate will be downloaded, you may print the document.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker?
To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
- To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker visit the DigiLocker application and register or sign in.
- After registering or signing in, be on the application’s home screen and tap on View All (24), which will be exactly after the Central Government.
- After tapping on the above-mentioned option find the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare tab and tap on it.
- After tapping on the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare a tab of Covid Vaccine Certificate will be visible before you, tap on it.
- After tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be asked to fill your Beneficiary ID, fill it and tap on the GET DOCUMENT.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned option your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate will be visible before you.
Note: Beneficiary ID can be found on the text message, which usually arrives at the time of registration.
We hope that after reading this article surely you have gotten in-depth information about downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker or CoWIN Website then by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions or queries as soon as possible www cowin gov in.
Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate @cowin.gov.in